VNAF PHOTOS section - vnafmamn.com
Due to large numbers of ARVN armor's photos, we are open this web page for ARVN armor's subject. More articles and photos will be added when available. But first let have a quick check on the brief summary of armor school of ARVN.
The Armor School was first established by the French Army at the Vietnamese Military Academy in Dalat in 1950 and was staffed by French officers and Vietnamese enlisted men. In late 1952 the school was dissolved and its functions taken over by the Thu Duc Reserve Officers School. Then, in February 1955, when the Thu Duc Reserve Officers School became the Thu Duc Military School Center, the armor portion was again established as a separate school. Finally, when the other schools of the training center moved to their new locations in October 1961, the Armor School became an independent entity under the Armor Command and has remained so ever since.
ILLUSTRATION OF ARVN ARMOR
Some art works and photos are properties of their owners, the rest by VNAF MA MN.© Copyright 2005 vnafmamn.com.